Whether distance, blended or classroom learning: exams are part of almost every course. And especially in times of digitalization and globalization, digital exam formats are becoming more important than ever. The COVID-19 pandemic made everyone work and learn from home, but also gave us the chance to try out new methods. In this article, we present the e-testing plattform Cybertest from MPS Europa, which you can use to easily switch to online exam formats.
Opportunities with Cybertest
The completely newly developed version of Cybertest can be used in the MPS Cloud. What functions does the platform offer?
- Several organizations can work together in one system and create different kinds of tests.
- The system is available in four different languages (German, French, Italian and English).
- Cybertest offers 21 question types, including multiple choice and drag and drop, but also freely formulated questions with different answer options. You can also create templates for faster work.
- Users can learn with index cards and self-tests, so knowledge gaps can be revealed.
- The tests can be corrected automatically or manually. You can assign correctors and vacation replacements and assign them certain rights. In addition, you can always have a sample solution displayed.
- The test can be exported to various files and printed, and there is also the option of attaching files or generating reports.
- Cybertest can be integrated into learning management systems such as Moodle.
TOPSIM & Cybertest
You can use Cybertest for onboarding in your company or university. In addition, Cybertest can be used in a simulation-based seminar to test your participants’ knowledge and conduct exams.
For more information on cybertest, check out this website. Do not hesitate to contact us and request a demo version for your university or your company. We look forward to your email or call!