Flexible, easy to use and always up to date: With the TOPSIM – Cloud simulation-based seminars become an unforgettable experience for both participants and the trainer. For about six years now our interactive business simulations have been available on our web-based learning platform. But what advantages does the online simulations offer? We have summarized the most important information, facts and figures for you in the following infographic.
With the TOPSIM – Cloud, complex data transfer with the USB stick as well as time-consuming installations and updates are a thing of the past. Seminar instructors and business simulation participants can access the platform at any time with the device of their choice, regardless of their location. This allows you to use business simulation flexibly: whether in distance learning, face-to-face or blended learning seminars, the cloud offers numerous application options regardless of the number of participants in your event. The TOPSIM – Cloud provides you with all simulation-relevant information at a glance and always up to date.
The following business simulations are currently available in the TOPSIM – Cloud:
- Business Challenge Essentials (formerly: TOPSIM on Demand – Business Challenge)
- Management Essentials (formerly: TOPSIM – easyManagement)
- Entrepreneurship Essentials (formerly: TOPSIM – Startup)
- Business Management (formerly: TOPSIM – Manufacturing Management)
- Scale Up (formerly: TOPSIM – Scale Up)
- Mastering General Management (formerly: TOPSIM – General Management Pro)
- Mastering Business Operations (formerly: TOPSIM – General Management Standard)
- Mastering Global Expansion (formerly: TOPSIM – Going Global)